Saturday, June 4, 2016

I didn't forget, honest.

Over the past two months, I've been fortunate to attend two educational technology events. The first was the Antelope Valley EdTech Summit. This event opened with a keynote by Alice Keeler.


While I don't aways agree with her tweets, I definitely agreed with this quote. During her Alice brought Christine Pinto to the stage to present the amazing work she is doing with technology and her TK students.


Christine was incredibly energetic and showed everyone in the audience that if her TK students can use technology yours can too! The final speaker of the day was Naomi Harm.


Her keynote was filled with little tips and tricks but I thought this quote was especially important for educators. 

Today, I've had the opportunity to participate in the Think. Create. Share. conference at Cal State Fullerton. Dr. Jonathan Plucker provided the opening and closing keynotes for the event.


During his keynote, Dr. Pluker debunked some myths about creativity and this was one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment